Wheelchair Van Rentals
Ride-Away believes that people with disabilities should have access to travel options both at home and while traveling. We pride ourselves on our flexibility when unexpected situations arise and we are very accommodating to our customers' needs and time-frames.
Call us to learn about Wheelchair Van Rentals. Our line of wheelchair van rentals includes floor plan options for personal specifications, pick-up and delivery services, 24-hour roadside assistance and third-party billing. We have driver setups with hand controls and power transfer seats available as well. Our rentals are available on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and longer rental periods are also available upon request at all of our Ride-Away locations.
Renting a Ride-Away wheelchair van can allow you, your family and your friends to do many things such as:
- Attend family occasions, even if they are far away
- Get to medical appointments on time
- Bridge the time gap between replacement adaptive vehicles
- Enjoy sporting events, shows or other forms of entertainment
- Travel and enjoy our beautiful country
- Experience our "Try Before You Buy" program, which allows you to rent a wheelchair van and test it out before you make a purchase
Wheelchair Van Rental Considerations
Unlike a non-wheelchair van or car rental, there are many other things to consider when deciding to rent a wheelchair van. Some of these details may be small, and some may be very important, however they are all needed to ensure the safety of everyone in the vehicle. Here are some things to consider before renting a wheelchair van:
Will the person in the wheelchair be driving the vehicle?
- If they are licensed, what kind of mobility equipment do they require in order to drive?
- How long will the length of your wheelchair van rental be?
- Do I need to have the wheelchair van dropped off to me?
- Will I be returning the vehicle at the same location that I picked it up from?
To find out more information on wheelchair van rentals, fill out our online form.